Telephone Answering News September 2019
‘No Butt Sniffing’ and other news from PA Answer
Virtual Receptionist News
What’s happening with our team of Virtual Receptionists…
- We’re delighted to welcome two new PA Answer Virtual Receptionists to the team. The new recruits are hard at work completing the comprehensive three-month training programme all our Virtual Receptionists undertake to help them get to the level of service expected by our customers.
- Sadly, one is leaving after 3 years. We’ll miss you Niamh! Wishing you all the luck for the future!
- And one has gone barking mad! Virtual Receptionist Danielle is starting a part time dog grooming course and is super excited about it. Good luck! But Danielle’s clients don’t need to worry, her telephone greetings will not be affected, PA Answer operates a strict ‘No Butt Sniffing’ policy!
Telephone Answering Service News
In the past month, PA Answer’s Virtual Receptionist Team;
- Answered 21.4 telephone calls per hour
- Handled over 18,000 calls in August alone!
Business Support Services News
PA Answer is also delighted to welcome five new clients on board, who have now been introduced, by name, to the Virtual Receptionists or PAs who will be responsible for their delivering PA Answer’s range of Telephone Answering and Business Support Services.